Saturday, January 30, 2010

Frank Spencer Fund


A note from Tammy Swisher Tarlecky:

Hi Classmates:

As many of you know, Frank's house burnt down recently. Thank God no one was hurt, but they lost everything in the house. Although Frank says they do not need anything, I think we should help him anyway. Frank is too proud to ask for help, but I know he said it would be months till they would get money from the insurance company. So, I would like to start a collection for him and the kids so they can go buy what they need now. If anyone is interested in donating to Frank and his family please send a check to my address: 337 E. 8th Street, Bloomsburg, PA 17815.
Make all checks payable to: Frank Spencer. I will be sure he gets them. If you would like to put a note in with your checks, I am sure Frank will be overwhelmed with your support.

Thank you,
Tammy

No comments: